today... lets see, today i attempted to learn the basic moves of Zumba - but as you all know, i'm very VERY white. on tv they make the moves looks so easy, smooth, and sexy. i look like a chicken trying to take a crap. no joke. maybe practice will bring perfection. anyway, after failing at Zumba i just cleaned the apartment, waiting to go to the gym with my roommate and do what i do best... walk on a treadmill. i live my life on the edge...
for some reason today i kept getting phone calls from numbers i didn't know. Each time my phone rang I'd get excited and hope it was finally the call saying "YOU'RE HIRED!"... nope. just random calls about this and that... not till, like, the 20th one!!
BANG! and were off! finally!! this afternoon while on the way to the gym I got that phone call about work! Starting Wednesday I officially work for R.E.I! I may be getting way to excited about this, but after a long winter of unemployment..... i feel so relieved!
also good news! my dad was offered a job this week as well! he will now be working on base in Anchorage. i'm not quite clear on what he actually does, but that always seems to be the case. But it's been a good week for the Robinsons!
well... I just had to share my awesome news. good night all! sleep sweet <3
P.S. I finished the book Eat Pray Love... It was AMAZING! absolutely loved it... but the movie totally sucked. just in case you were wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment