Things I've learned in 25 years:
P
We are worth a lot more than what our thoughts allow us to think.
Don't forget to say "thanks."
Stuff is just stuff, y'know?
Read more books.
Your word is your world. Live by what you believe. Act with conviction. Everything that comes out of your mouth is a declaration of what you’re doing, who you’re being and what you’re committing to.
Pain hurts but only for a little bit. Life is short so go on and live it :)
If you're gonna have a broken bone have a good story to go with it.
My family is pretty spectacular ♥
I'd rather have a busy schedule than an empty one.
Confidence is most attractive. Complaining is least.
John Wayne is a stud.
I am definitely a 4x4 girl.
Friends come and go.
You don't get what you deserve. You get what you expect and demand.
Like what you like and don't be ashamed. well, unless what you like is to be shameful. if that's the case, shame away!
Sometimes it's best to shut up and listen.
Self pity is destructive. Forget yourself and get to work.
Don't trust someone who doesn't like music.
Shake your butt, but not too much.
We always get what we wish for, sometimes in the most unexpected times and circumstances, and in ways we could never imagine. sometimes we don't want them anymore, sometimes we forget we did and sometimes we don't even notice what we wished for happened.
Keeping a diary supports personal development.
You know you threw an epic party when 3 patrol cars pull into your driveway. ;)

I think about you so often Abbi! You are such an awesome girl and I loved this list you posted. We can learn so much about life by living each day to the fullest. So glad you're having fun...and 3 patrol cars? YOU GO GIRL!-Shanna
ReplyDelete