Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whats my age again?


I found this book I made when I was in Elementary school (more like 3 pieces of paper stapled together) bout what my future would look like. I wrote "When I'm 23 I'll be cool!"... (it went on to say I'd be married and have babies too... but 7 year olds dont know anything). Well, my 23rd birthday is this Friday! And I think it'll be a pretty "cool" year :) How can it not?!........ (I had to go knock on wood, I could feel a cloud of misfortune start to drift my way as I said that).

MY OUTLOOK FOR 2011:

GO BACK TO COLLEGE: I plan to start school again in the fall at LDSBC in Business Entrepreneurship.

TAKE A ROAD TRIP WITH A FRIEND: I gotta get my jeep down to Utah some way don't I?

GO THRU THE TEMPLE: I'm cleaning up my life so I can achieve this goal. I have found myself happier in pursuit of this.

MORE OUTDOORSY:  I want to kayak, bike, hike, raft, snowboard, ski, camp, snowmachine, atv, fish, hunt, sled, snowshoe, & climb all within the next year.... oh yes! And I want to go paintballing!

TAKE MORE PICTURES: I've noticed I take pictures when I'm bored and not when I'm actually out doing stuff... most of my pictures from last year are pretty lame... gotta fix this.

GET OUT AND SEE THINGS: concerts, sports, plays.... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment