I'm tired of the guys that are too lazy to get off their butts and make a move. I'm tired of the boys that are mean and pick on the girls they like to get their attention. I'm tired of the men who think they are "all that" and want some dream girl that doesn't exist. I'm tired of the guys that think that romance is for wimps. I'm tired of the guys that quit when things get tough. I'm tired of the men that demean women and don't appreciate what they have. I'm tired of the guys that are only interested in sex. I'm tired of the guys that want to just be friends in case something better comes along. I'm tired of the guys that think it's too much effort to spoil their girl. I'm tired of the guys that can't find the balls to tell a girl how special she is and how much she means to him. I'm sick of the guys that lie. I'm tired of guys that want attention from anything that breathes and has breasts. I'm tired of the guys that are possessive, needy, controlling, and psychotic.
I want a man that I can connect with on a intellectual, physical and spiritual level, who loves me for who I am, spoils me like a princess, tells me that I'm gorgeous, tries to make me smile all the time, respectful of people around him, has a positive attitude on life, selfless, forgiving, humble, simple, self reliant, loves family and children, loves the Lord, hard worker, good communicator, loves much and hates little, appreciative, friendly, honest, and most important... Someone who will be right by me through the thick and thin.
And I promise to the man that has these qualities and really truly loves me that I will give him my everything. My soul. My life. My world. I will do all I can to be worthy of such a blessing. I will do my best to make him the happiest man alive. I will stand beside him through anything that gets thrown our way. I will not give up and quit. I promise that I will love him with all my heart, all my might, all my mind, and all my strength. Forever and ever.
"The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." -Juno
No comments:
Post a Comment