Monday's..... Are so weird.
I know that most Mondays can really suck. Well, today's wasn't horrible but.... There were things that happened today that would happen on no other day than a Monday. Today was a nude Monday. Yep. Nude. I've had 4 nude incidents today. Two happened while I was at work. I was helping this one lady pick out a new hiking bag. She was wearing a VERY low cut shirt and was very... we will say 'gifted'. Well, as she was taking off the pack one of the straps caught hold of her shirt, and out flopped her boob. Luckily no one else had noticed. The second nude-incident was a lady who was walking around the store breast feeding. There was no blanket or anything. Once the child was done and they were perfectly in the middle of one of our busiest main isles she put him in his car seat, adjusted and buckled him in, and THEN fixed her blouse. Then! On my way home from work just down the street from where I lived were some kids playing near the road on skateboards and rollerblades. They were pointing and laughing to the apartment complex across the street. I turned and looked and there in the window was a boy with his pants pulled down bent over mooning the kids outside. I almost spit out my water across my windshield from laughing! Now the last incident of today was on my way to FHE on my scooter. I was stopped at a stop light waiting and looking around when a naked little boy came running out of a house and peed on the driveway. Hahaha!! He was probably about 4, and not 5 seconds after he started peeing in the driveway his mom came running out of the house yelling to him. Sooooo funny! Now some people say there is no such thing as coincidences. If that's true then there must be something in the water around town, and if that's the case I'm going to be avoiding anywhere near Koot's, and also all parks and walmarts in the area for awhile.

Aww, come on Abbigail? You've never been tempted to whip out your girls just for the fun of it? Next Monday will be here soon enough. :) ha ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! With my luck I'd do it for one split second and it'd end up on YouTube with a theme song.
ReplyDelete